Apple has recently released over 3000 apps for Apple Watch, that’s really awesome you can have lots of apps in store when your Apple Watch delivered to your home. I have listed out a few apps for you, that Ifeel very useful from day one, And believe me that’s totally worth on your wrist.
Let’s start with Productivity
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Hours Time Tracking
Track your time with Hour App, This will allow you following activities.
Apple Watch Features
– One tap to start, stop, and switch timers, but now from the convenience of your wrist.
– Adjust start and end times in case you started or ended to late
– Add notes to your time entries with your voice
– A glance to see the current running timer and get quick access to the app
– Notifications to remind you when you need to start and stop your timers and a “Stop Timer” button right on the notification so you don’t even have to go into the app.
Workflow is your personal automation tool, enabling you to drag and drop any combination of actions to create powerful workflows for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Day One app now loaded with features like Quick Entry, Voice Dictation, Photographic Entries, and more, we’ve designed Day One for Apple Watch to be the fastest and easiest way to capture moments in life.
Thanks for reading this blog, I will keep posting the latest update on Apple Watch.
Have a great day.