Few Months back Pebble had released his Pebble OS 3.8-prf9 which allow user to get the new features on classic pebble watch. I was very excited to upgrade my classic Pebble Steel watch, So finally I have decided to upgrade my pebble steel watch.
And that’s the time problem begins, Pebble Steel was very unresponsive, it was taking a lot of time open an app, and started tearing the screen.
To solve this issue you need to follow bellow steps:
- Download PebbleBits app from Apple app store.
- Select Hardware as “STEEL”
- Select Firmware as v2.9.1
- Tap on “Create Firmware” button
- Copy Firmware file to Pebble App
- wait for Firmware installation
After following these steps, mine Pebble Steel now looks like this as smooth as new.